Al Fares cargo as a shipping company is one of the most prominent companies specialized in shipping and transporting boats and marine yachts from the UAE. We have numerous shipping and transport projects for boats and yachts over many years of efficient experience to all cities of the Gulf region through land freight or to different ports of the world through sea freight. Boats and marine yachts, and their transportation and shipment are considered as an important requirement in the United Arab Emirates.
Types of Boats and Marine Yachts:
Types of Boats:
A wooden diving boat: It is one of the boats designed for difficult and long trips, which bear big quantitates and large weights. The lack of plunges will lead the boat to turn over in the big waves.
A Wooden Boat without Plunge: It is one of the most difficult wooden boats to drive and remain balance, and the reason for the absence of the plunges is that it depends on manual rowing, and some of them will have a motor that does not exceed 8 horsepower. These types of boats will depend on balance rather than depending on speed.
Amateurs Boat: These are boats specialized for people who are passionate and ambitious, some of them are used for fishing, but not far from the beach for more than 2 kilometers, or a depth of 8 meters, There are three types: inflatable boats – Viber rubber boats with motor – Viber boats.
Types of Marine Yachts:
Weekender Yacht: It is a small yacht that is suitable for sailing for short distances within a few days, it is named as weekender because it would be very suitable for a weekend getaway, and it usually accommodates a maximum of 5 to 6 people.
Cruiser Yacht: These yachts are famous for the comfort they provide to those who are on board. They contain three bedrooms and a salon to ensure the best accommodation for the passengers. What also distinguishes these boats is that they are sporty and can be used for several water activities.
Luxury Yacht: These yachts can accommodate more than 30 people and are famous for the utmost luxury and comfort. These yachts are air-conditioned and contain luxurious bedrooms, salons and bathrooms suitable for personal acquisition and the extended stays in the seas.
Mega yacht: It is the largest and the longest among the family of marine yachts. It is suitable for long trips, parties and other huge occasions as it can accommodate more than 50 people. It is also distinguished by its containment of swimming pools, giving its passengers the most wonderful sailing experience.
Mechanism of shipping and transporting boats and marine yachts from the Emirates:
We provide this service from Al-Fares cargo from Dubai and the Emirates to all regions of the Arabian Gulf and Middle east through land freight through several methods as follows:
- Transporting giant yachts and ships: Crane and lowbed trucks are used for this, with proper specifications of more than 20 meters in length
- Transport of medium-sized yachts: Long trail lowbed truck which are suitable for this purpose with a width if 10 meters & more.
- Transport of yachts, boats and small boats: short lowbed trucks are available for this
Loading of boats and marine yachts:
Boats and yachts are lifted by modern cranes to ensure its safety and that no scratches or damages will affect the safety of the yacht.
Insurance during shipping and transportation:
Al Fares Cargo Service arranges insurance for the boat or yacht during shipping and transportation as follows:
- Ensuring safe transportation during the shipping process, while taking the appropriate actions through an experienced team that inspects and measures the transportation route and accompanies it on international roads up until the borders
- Providing full documentation and insurance services during shipment and transportation
- All the required work is processed to ensure a secure transfer, tightening and fastening to for safe and secure arrival.