Al Fares Cargo Services is one of the car shipping companies in the UAE that meets all your requirements in car shipping from the United Arab Emirates to Ghana, Al-Fares has provided excellent services in car shipping by sea from Jebel Ali Port in Dubai to Tema Port at the lowest costs, including its services in Ending all procedures required to complete the shipping process and provide effective shipping solutions that meet the customers need according to the best standards in addition to auto insurance services within shipping period and ensure that they arrive as quickly as possible.
The most important advantages of car shipping service from Dubai to Tema – Ghana through Al Fares:
- Al-Fares Follows safe shipping methods for cars during the shipping process.
- Careful inspection of the vehicle before carrying out the shipping process, along with an explanation of the shipping documents required.
- Correct coordination of documents, handling operations, and customs clearance operations in the ports of departure and arrival.
- Skill in selecting suitable shipping lines.
- Correctly and safely car stuffing inside the container.
- Diversity of shipping options, such as full or combined container shipping or shipping via RORO service.
- Competitive prices and services to ensure that customers gain confidence and transparency in the pricing process by clarifying all costs incurred in shipping.
Car shipping methods from Dubai to Tema – Ghana:
Shipping by full container:
Al Fares provides excellent prices for car shipping via FCL shipping from Jebel Ali Port in Dubai to Tema in Ghana, through full containers, where our prices are based on providing partnerships and contracts with international shipping lines.
Containers also give better protection to cars during shipping from damages or theft as they are closed at the source’s site after loading and are not usually opened until they reach their destination, and containers are available in standard sizes 20 feet that accommodate one car or 40 feet which accommodate sometimes three to four cars According to their sizes.
Shipping by consolidated containers:
It is considered one of the least expensive ways when several cars are available for shipping to Ghana at one time, as the customer’s car is shipped in a part of the container or container with other cars that are collected from several customers to reduce and distribute the costs and expenses of shipping, but sometimes some special expenses clearance in the country of arrival is relatively higher than the FCL freight.
Shipping cars via RORO:
The term Ro-Ro is an abbreviation for Roll-on / Roll-off, which means rolling ships. This type of ship is used to transport vehicles of various types where ships are equipped with equipment that allows driving these vehicles to and from the ship by its wheels or by using other means of transportation that enter through gates It is often placed at the stern of the ship and these openings can be either front or side allowing for rapid loading and unloading using hydraulic ladders to facilitate
For any inquiries about car shipping service from Dubai to Tema – Ghana do not hesitate to contact us through our website or our customer service!