Furniture shipping & Moving from Dubai to Riyadh – Saudi Arabia
The United Arab Emirates is the preferred destination for many who wish to buy and ship furniture, whether companies or individuals, with the advantages that Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi have most of the world’s markets for classic, modern and office furniture in its various types and for what the furniture companies, showrooms, and furnishings exhibitions offer in the Emirates From suitable prices and offers, whether for importers or individuals, which makes it a preferred destination for those how wishing to buy and ship to many Gulf countries and Arab countries.
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has a large share in importing from Dubai and the UAE. The process of moving and shipping furniture from Dubai to Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam and other cities in Saudi Arabia is one of the most important logistical requirements needed by customers who always seek to choose distinguished and professional furniture shipping companies, which have the full potential to finish all procedures from receiving furniture and arranging packaging or re-packaging in a safe way to ensure its arrival without damage, as well as preparing the documents required for shipping and customs clearance.
Al Fares Cargo Services is considered one of the pioneering companies in the process of shipping furniture from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and the UAE to Saudi Arabia, whether by land freight, sea freight or air freight, as it provided a distinct level in the process of transporting, packaging, packing and shipping for home, hotel and office furniture in all its stages up to Customer door.
Advantages of the furniture shipping service from UAE to Saudi Arabia via Al Fare:
- Manage the process of shipping furniture from Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and the UAE from door to door with the best service, lowest costs, and fastest time.
- The availability of a fleet of closed trucks at Al-Fares helps to move furniture easily and conveniently.
- Provide all possible shipping solutions to meet the customer’s demand for transportation, dismantling, installation, and packaging of home and commercial furniture with care and accuracy.
- Professionalism in dealing with all business sectors, including companies and institutions.
- Providing the service of preparing documents required for the shipping and customs clearance process with providing the necessary advice in order to obtain the electronic authorization through a completed application and the process of customs clearance at the borders or port in an easy and correct way.
- The variety of methods and materials used in the furniture packaging and moving process, such as cardboard boxes, wooden boxes, tapes, nylon, foam, corrugated cartons, and other packaging materials that help to keep furniture, decorations and other electrical devices from any possible shocks.
- A professional team who has the skill in disassembling, installing, and technical packaging of furniture as well as completing the process of moving and shipping furniture, household furniture, and customs clearance.
- Door to door shipping technology using active and advanced transportation ways to ensure safe transportation service in less time and at lower costs.
- Providing temporary storage services for furniture and household items in the Al Fares warehouse.
- Provide cargo insurance service against shipping risks in coordination with customer requirements.
How to ship furniture from Dubai to Saudi Arabia?
Al Fares provides transportation services and land freight for furniture from all cities of the UAE to all cities of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Dammam, and Al Khobar, Jeddah, Al-Qassim, Buraidah, Makkah Al-Mukarramah, Al Madinah, Najran, Jizan, Abha, Yanbu, and other cities in Saudi while providing trucks of various sizes Various types such as pick-up 3 tons, 7 tons, 10 tons, 12-meter trails, 15-meter trails in addition to customs clearance services at the Saudi Al-Batha border, as well as receiving furniture from suppliers in the UAE and providing safe and equipped storage warehouses.
Al Fares also provides marine shipping service from Jebel Ali Port in Dubai and shipping through various containers 20 feet, 40 feet, 45 feet, depending on furniture volume and delivery to Saudi ports such as Dammam Port, Jeddah Port, King Abdullah Port and also the Riyadh Dry Port.
In general, shipping furniture and moving from the UAE to Saudi Arabia and the Gulf countries is a task that needs to be well planned in order to move properly and free of hassle, whether for companies or individuals.
For more details and information about moving and furniture shipping from Dubai to Saudi Arabia, do not hesitate to contact us at Al Fares via our website or through our customer service