Table of Contents
Ireland and the United Arab Emirates have enjoyed excellent relations over many years, and in 1974 diplomatic relations were established between the two countries, and in 2002 an official visa office was opened in Dubai to encourage visits to Ireland, and many were looking for the best shipping service providers From Dubai to Ireland, many want to ship from Dubai to Ireland, either for trade or personal purposes, and in this article we will show you all the details about the shipping service from Dubai to Ireland, and how Al Fares can help you provide the best shipping service from Dubai To Ireland or from Ireland to Dubai.
Before we talk about the shipping service from Dubai to Ireland, we will need to take a quick overview of the nature of the relations between the United Arab Emirates, specifically Dubai, and Ireland, as there are strong relations between them and a great encouragement for trade between these two countries.
The Irish Embassy in Abu Dhabi was opened in October 2009 with a strong participation in trade promotion, and the UAE Embassy in Ireland was opened in February 2010.
Ireland is in northwest Europe, specifically west of Great Britain, and the United Arab Emirates is the second largest market for Ireland in the Arab world, so there are facilities and mutual relations between both countries.
Shipping routes from Dubai to Ireland
There are two ways through which it is possible to ship from Dubai to Ireland, which are air freight and sea freight, and each of the previous shipping methods has its advantages and disadvantages as well, and the individual should choose the appropriate method for him and the transported items.
In general, air freight is more expensive, but in return it is faster and safer for the goods transported, while sea freight is less expensive, but in return it increases the risk, and the shipping process takes a long time.
As for the best way to ship from Dubai to Ireland, as we mentioned, it depends on your budget as well as the nature of the transported items and the time required to deliver the items. If your budget is limited and there is no strict time frame, of course sea freight is the most appropriate shipping method for you.
Air freight from Dubai to Ireland
One of the best shipping methods from Dubai to Ireland is air freight, especially since this type of shipping method is safer as well as less time, but in return you will incur higher costs than the sea shipping method.
Al Fares can provide you with the best air freight services from Dubai to Ireland, by providing the best solutions and logistics services based on modern technology.
Al Fares also owns a group of experts and specialists in air freight operations from Dubai to Ireland or vice versa, who can complete all required procedures and documents so that the shipment reaches its destination in the shortest possible period.
Sea freight from Dubai to Ireland
The second shipping method from Dubai to Ireland is sea freight, which has a low cost compared to air freight, and is suitable for heavy goods or large quantities of goods.
On the other hand, Al Fares Cargo Services is one of the best shipping companies specialized in sea freight, using international shipping lines, whether full loads FCL or partial LCL.
The Al Fares specialized team can also assist you in completing all procedures related to ports and customs, and other matters related to the shipping process from the beginning until the shipment arrives at the destination.
What is the best shipping company from Dubai to Ireland?
If you are looking for the best shipping company from Dubai to Ireland, Al Fares is one of your satisfactory choices, which has a great background and extensive experience in shipping service from Dubai to Ireland, whether it is sea or air freight.
Especially since Al Fares can provide reservations of different sizes and spaces for different containers that suit the size of your shipment, and the date of its arrival.
In addition to the best air freight services to Ireland from Dubai, through the multiple air transportation options that it provides daily, as well as the contracts that Al Fares has with many major air carriers to transport goods via air freight.
Al Fares features in shipping service from Dubai to Ireland
Al Fares shipping service from Dubai to Ireland can offer you many advantages that help you effectively in enhancing the efficiency of your business and saving time and effort.
The following are the most important advantages that Al Fares can offer you in the shipping service from Dubai to Ireland and vice versa:
- Providing the best shipping solutions for various goods, personal furniture, and cars via sea freight.
- Provide maximum flexibility in shipping while maintaining a limited cost range that suits customers’ desires.
- Specializing in the movement of sea freight to and from most ports, using the ships of international shipping lines.
- Providing different sizes of containers that cover all types of shipments, thus ensuring that the shipment is not damaged during the shipping process.
- Providing warehouses belonging to Al-Fares Company with the possibility of using them to facilitate the processes of collecting shipments, recharging, distributing, or packaging them as needed.
- Al-Fares has a long experience in managing sea transit operations for shipments coming from Asia and Europe.
- Al Fares owns a wide network of shipping agents in most Arab and European ports.
- Facilitating the process of international trade and shipping between Dubai and all the cities and ports of the world.
- Continuous development of sea and air freight operations to keep pace with the freight industry.
- Possibility to complete all procedures and permits required for sea and air freight.
- Providing temporary storage services for your shipments in Al-Fares warehouses with the possibility of redistributing and shipping them to various ports and cities around the world.
- Providing packaging services with great experience, using high quality materials to ensure the safe arrival of shipments.
- Skill in choosing the best shipping lines and cruises suitable for the types of shipped items.
- Dealing with liner lines, which are characterized by the work of specific and regular itineraries.
- Providing customs clearance services for all types of shipments and merchandise.
- Providing daily flights to all airports and cities of the world.
- Possessing extensive experience in refrigerated air freight and air transit operations.
- Choosing the appropriate airlines to transport goods and special cargo in the shortest time.
- Providing insurance services for air cargo, according to customer requirements.
- Possess a professional and specialized team to provide services around the clock.