Table of Contents
Shipping from Saudi Arabia to the UAE
The close relations between the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates have a long history that resulted in many transactions, whether commercial, tourism or study, which made one of the most important services that take place between the two countries is the shipping service for goods, raw materials, food, cars, furniture and personal items, which Al-Fares Cargo Services has emerged as a developed and capable company in completing shipping operations from Saudi Arabia in all its cities: Dammam, Khobar, Jubail, Al-Ahsa, Qatif, Abha, Jeddah, Najran, Al-Safwa, Tabuk, Umm Laj, Abqaiq, Jizan, Riyadh, Qassim, Buraydah, Mecca Al-Mukarramah, Madinah, Khamis Mushait, Hail and Hafr Al-Batin to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and the cities of the Emirates.
There are many shipping methods between the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the UAE, such as land freight, sea freight or air freight.
Land freight from Saudi Arabia to the UAE
Land freight is considered the most important of transportation way after sea freight, as it is considered the backbone of transportation between neighboring countries and within the country itself, as it is the fastest means of transportation in large shipments of large weights. Al Fares Cargo Services provides a fleet of trucks for transporting goods, materials, and cars, which It moves from all cities of Saudi Arabia loaded with different sizes of shipments to the Emirates directly, where the team of Al-Fares company carries out customs clearance operations and all procedures that facilitate land transport operations and achieve customer satisfaction.
Advantages of the land freight service from Saudi Arabia to the Emirates via Al Fares
– Al-Fares provides all logistical solutions for land freight to its customers to make it easier for them to ship their goods and belongings from Saudi Arabia to the UAE.
– Al Fares is characterized by fast and accuracy in completing all customs procedures through a team of experienced and professionals.
– Al Fares provides its customers with a door-to-door shipping service by land and air shipping methods, according to the types of shipments.
– Al-Fares offers insurance service on various shipments, according to the customer’s desire.
– The company specializes in packing and packaging services for all types of materials and goods through a team with experience in this field.
– Al-Fares offers its services in land freight at competitive prices and within a quality that satisfies its customers.
Air freight from Saudi Arabia to Dubai
It is the second method of shipping and transporting goods and luggage from Saudi Arabia through air freight, which is characterized by speed and accuracy in shipping times, which Al Fares Air Cargo Services carries out with expertise and professionalism, and through which goods and shipments are transported from the customer’s door in the cities of the Kingdom of Jeddah, Riyadh and Dammam via road to international airports to its various destinations within the United Arab Emirates.
Sea freight from Saudi Arabia
Al Faris Shipping Company provides many sea freight services and solutions for goods, and cars from Saudi Arabia to the UAE.
Al Fares is able to transport most types of shipments from Saudi cities to Jebel Ali Port in Dubai and the UAE via sea freight from all Saudi ports, such as Islamic Jeddah Port, King Abdulaziz Port, King Abdullah Port, in addition to the Dry Port in Riyadh, by linking Al Fares Shipping Services with global shipping networks and shipping lines for sea freight, which facilitates the transportation and shipping of goods, and works on the arrival of shipments at the required time and at a lower cost.