Import plays a vital role in enhancing the production process in the UAE and the Gulf countries, as it contributes to providing the raw materials and components needed for local industry, enhances technology and innovation, and works to enhance productivity and industrial competitiveness.
Import is also the primary incentive for the production process, as it contributes to providing the raw materials and components needed for local industries. Thanks to importing, Emirati and Gulf companies can obtain high-quality raw materials from multiple global sources, which leads to improving the quality of local products and increasing their competitiveness.
In addition, importing technology and innovation enhances production processes. By importing modern technologies and equipment, Emirati and Gulf companies in general can improve production processes and increase efficiency and productivity. Importing can also lead to the transfer of technology and know-how, which contributes to developing local industrial capabilities and promoting innovation.
Therefore, Al Fares is interested in supporting import operations by maintaining a continuous flow of imports to the Emirates and all Gulf countries, taking into account that this is done effectively in terms of time and cost. All of this is due to Al Fares’ awareness of the importance of imports in the production process of its customers.
Logistical services provided by Al Fares to its importing customers:
There are many logistical services that Al-Fares provides to its customers when they wish to import any production elements or various tools and equipment, in order to ensure the delivery of these imports from the exporter to the importer from door to door in the fastest time, highest security and lowest cost, and the import services it provides are Al Fares to its clients in the following:
- Means of transportation and shipping: This service includes arranging the appropriate means of transportation to transport imported materials. Transportation may include sea, air, or land. The company deals with a variety of transportation methods and offers appropriate options according to the customer's needs and shipping requirements.
- Customs clearance: A group of skilled workers in Al Fares deal with customs clearance procedures for imported materials. This service includes dealing with customs papers and documents, and coordinating with customs authorities to ensure that all legal requirements and applicable regulations are met.
- Warehousing and distribution: The company also provides temporary storage services for imported materials in warehouses and logistics centers. This service aims to provide safe and appropriate storage spaces for imported materials before distributing them to final customers. This service also includes inventory management, tracking and ongoing coordination with customers.
- Insurance: Al-Fares can provide insurance services for imported materials to protect them from any losses or damages during transportation. This service provides additional protection to customers and ensures the safe arrival of materials to their intended destination.
- Tracking and monitoring: Tracking and monitoring are considered among the basic services provided by the company. Tracking systems and advanced technologies are used to track the movement and location of imported materials at different stages of transportation. This allows customers to track the shipment and get accurate information about timing and delivery.
Countries that are among the preferred trading partners of the UAE and the Gulf countries:
There are many countries that are considered a thriving market with great potential, and who have become among the preferred trading partners of the Emirates, the Gulf countries and many other countries, due to their great importance in business. These countries, for example but not limited to them, are:
- China: Trade between China and the UAE includes many sectors such as oil and gas, chemical products, electronics, clothing, and industrial equipment.
- India: India occupies an important position as a partner for many countries. Trade between India and these countries is represented in many sectors such as oil and petrochemicals, jewelry, food products, and consumer goods.
- The United States: The United States has a strong trade partnership with the UAE and the Gulf countries. Trade between the United States and the UAE includes many sectors such as aviation, energy, technology, and chemical products.
- Japan: Trade between Japan, the UAE, and the Gulf countries includes many sectors such as oil and gas, cars and heavy equipment, electronics, and chemical products.
- Germany: Germany occupies an important position as a trading partner for many countries. Trade between Germany and the UAE is represented in many sectors such as manufacturing industries, machinery and equipment, chemical products, and cars.
- South Korea: South Korea has a strong trade partnership with the UAE and the Gulf countries. Trade between South Korea and those countries includes many sectors such as oil and gas, technology and electronics, vehicles and heavy equipment.
- Netherlands: The Netherlands is a trading partner in many sectors such as logistics and transportation, flowers and plants, and agricultural and food products.
The exceptional shipping services provided by Al Fares
Al Fares provides exceptional shipping services with the aforementioned countries, in addition to Turkey, Italy, and many industrialized countries in the world. This is because Al Fares Cargo Services is a member of global international shipping networks such as GLA, FNC, NAFL and FIATA, in addition to many members of the active group in the Logistics Union. It has strong relations with those countries to import from all over the world to Dubai, the Emirates and the Gulf countries.