The United Arab Emirates is one of the most important markets for Italian furniture, as the demand for this type of furniture is high for several reasons, first, the rapid economic growth and the rapidly increasing population in the Emirates, made those able to acquire Italian furniture increase day by day, and the second, the presence of luxury hotels and resorts Which requires in its furnishing the types of luxurious Italian furniture, and finally, the UAE enjoys a climate that is suitable for furniture in a distinctive way, as it is warm and dry throughout the year, which makes it an ideal climate for furniture made of wood and leather. With the multiplicity of reasons and numbers of people coming to the acquisition of Italian furniture, we found it important to shed light on ways to ship furniture from Italy to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and the UAE, while getting acquainted with some tips that may help you when importing Italian furniture to the Emirates.
Ways to ship furniture from Italy to the UAE:
1- By sea freight:
Sea freight is used for furniture from Italian ports, such as the port of Rome, the port of Genoa, the port of Naples, the port of Bari, or the port of Venice to the UAE ports, Jebel Ali Port, or Khalifa Port, until the shipment is delivered to the destination desired by the customer, whether to The door is to the recipient or at the dock, and the furniture is shipped here by one of two methods:
- If the size of the furniture is small, it is preferable to place it in a common container with the shipments of other customers, to reduce the shipping cost, and this method is called LCL.
- But if the quantity of shipped furniture is large enough to fill a container with an area of 20 feet or 40 feet, here it is preferable to reserve a full container, especially for shipping the customer's furniture individually, and this method is called FCL.
2- By air freight:
Air freight is usually used for furniture from Italy to the Emirates, if the volume of furniture is small, if the furniture is expensive and expensive, or if the customer needs to move the furniture in a short time, as the furniture is received from the customer and prepared, and then shipped. On planes departing from Italian airports and heading to UAE airports.
Important tips when shipping furniture from Italy to Dubai:
- Before shipping furniture to the UAE, it is necessary to ensure that the furniture is well packaged to ensure that the furniture arrives safely and in good condition without any damage.
- If you are an importer of Italian furniture, you must deal with reliable Italian furniture manufacturers.
- You must choose a reliable shipping company, with good experience in shipping furniture to the United Arab Emirates.
- Ensure that all documents related to the shipment are correct and that the shipment has been insured against damages and risks.
- Make sure you are familiar with the import regulations in the UAE.
Documents required to ship furniture from Italy to the UAE
- A commercial invoice showing the furniture to be exported and its value.
- A bill of lading specifying the conditions of carriage
- Certificate of origin confirming that the furniture was made in Italy.
- Insurance documents that cover furniture during transportation
- Packing list, specifying the contents of each shipment
Shipping furniture from Italy to the UAE via Al Fares:
- The ease of transporting various furniture shipments by sea or air at any time, due to Al-Fares dealing with all shipping companies, as well as international airlines.
- The presence of a team of those who can deal with furniture with the highest efficiency in all stages of shipment.
- Al-Fares provides all logistical solutions in door-to-door shipping or through the temporary storage service of the shipment, then its redistribution and delivery.
- Competitiveness in price and quality of services
Cities covered by Al Fares to ship furniture from Italy
Al-Fares works to ship and transport all types of furniture, furnishings, and decoration supplies from all Italian cities, whether (Verona, Venice, Bologna, Rome, Genoa, Florence, Turin, Palermo, Bari, Reggio Calabria, Milan, Naples.....) in all their regions...