Table of Contents
- 1 Documents required to ship cars from Dubai to Italy:
- 2 The most important advantages of shipping cars from Dubai to Italy via Al Fares:
- 3 Car shipping options from Dubai to Italy:
- 4 Car shipping from Dubai to Italy via air freight:
If you are planning to spend a beautiful holiday in Italy, you may want to take your car with you, so the idea of shipping the car to Italy will be a correct idea and it is necessary to choose a car shipping company in the UAE who is able.
Al Fares Cargo Services, as one of the car shipping companies in the UAE, Dubai, and Abu Dhabi, meets all your requirements in shipping cars from the United Arab Emirates to Italy. Al Fares has provided excellent services in shipping cars from the Jebel Ali port in Dubai to the Italian ports with less Costs, as well as in air freight for cars, including its services, including the completion of all procedures required to complete the shipping process and the provision of effective shipping solutions that meet the needs of customers according to the best standards in addition to car insurance services throughout the shipping period and ensuring that it arrives as soon as possible.
The process of shipping cars from Dubai to Italy is very clear, especially when it is through a professional car shipping company that has been working in the field of shipping for many years, and serves thousands of individuals to ship their cars from Dubai, Abu Dhabi and the United Arab Emirates.
Documents required to ship cars from Dubai to Italy:
There is a set of documents and conditions that must be available to allow a car to enter into Italy, It is better to know and verify it before shipping the car to Italy, and the most important documents required:
- Original address and tax number
- Tourist Certificate / Export Certificate from the Roads and Transport Authority RTA
- Bill of landing
However, do not worry, we at Al Fares will assist you in preparing all documents at both the port of departure in the United Arab Emirates and the port of entry in Italy.
The most important advantages of shipping cars from Dubai to Italy via Al Fares:
- Al-Fares Follows safe shipping methods for cars during the shipping process.
- Careful inspection of the vehicle before carrying out the shipping process, along with an explanation of the shipping documents required.
- Correct coordination of documents, handling operations, and customs clearance operations in the ports of departure and arrival.
- Correctly and safely car stuffing inside the container.
- Diversity of shipping options, such as full or combined container shipping or shipping via RORO service.
- Competitive prices and services to ensure that customers gain confidence and transparency in the pricing process by clarifying all costs incurred in shipping.
Car shipping options from Dubai to Italy:
Car shipping via full containers:
Cars are shipped from Dubai to Italy every week using containers, and containers are one of the safest and most convenient ways to ship most types of cars, as cars, motorcycles and classic cars are shipped from the United Arab Emirates to Italy in a special shipping container that enables the customer to Putting household items, spare parts, or others with the vehicle when shipping.
Al Fares Cargo Services provides 20 feet and 40 feet containers that suit the sizes and numbers of cars desired to be transported, with arranging the process of queuing and linking them inside the containers in an accurate and organized manner, which ensures that they will not be scratched or damaged during the shipping period.
The port of Rome, the port of Genoa, the port of Naples, the port of Bari and the port of Venice are among the most important Italian ports in addition to many other ports which we shipped cars to.
Car shipping via RORO carriers:
The term Ro-Ro is an abbreviation for Roll-on / Roll-off, which means roll-on ships. This type of vessel is used to transport vehicles of various types, where ships are equipped with equipment that allows these vehicles to be driven to and from the ship by their wheels or by using other means of transport that enter through gates It is often located at the stern of the ship, and these openings can be front or side to allow fast loading and unloading using hydraulic ladders to facilitate the movement of transport, and the arrival time in this way is often longer than shipping through containers.
Car shipping from Dubai to Italy via air freight:
Despite the high cost of this method, but it is required for its speed, effectiveness and suitability to the customer’s special conditions and the lack of time for him, and Al Fares has provided a special service for receiving the car from the customer’s door, making the required reservations, and completing the shipping process professionally until it reaches its destination in Italy.
For any inquiries about car shipping service from Dubai and the UAE to Italy, do not hesitate to contact us via our website or via customer service to request quotations and know the costs of car shipping from the UAE!