Table of Contents
Al-Fares is considered as one of the car shipping companies in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, and the UAE specialized in transporting cars and vehicles of all kinds from the Emirates to Lebanon, by road freight or sea freight, as we have multiple shipping methods provided.
The process of car shipping to Lebanon is one of the important requirements in the UAE, whether for the purpose of tourist shipping or the final export of cars. Therefore we dedicated this article to talk about how we can ship a car from Dubai to Lebanon and the requirements and conditions for that and the methods used in shipping.
Conditions for the temporary entry of tourist cars:
- To be the car owner resides in the country of car registration and coming to Lebanon for temporary residence, whether it is Lebanese or foreign, and verification of residence abroad is done by looking at the passport.
- To be the owner of the car or one of the persons authorized to drive it.
- That his residency abroad be no less than six months if he holds Lebanese nationality.
But Car terms for shipping to Lebanon as follows:
- The vehicle must be registered regularly in the foreign country coming from it and accompanied by the original owner card.
- Car has an international passbook (trip ticket) from the Automobile Club ( IATC ) and valid up to twelve months starting from the date it was given to the customer.
- A tourist travel certificate from RTA (mentioning that it is shipped by Al-Fares Cargo Service and Clearance LLC)
One of the conditions for accepting the International Traffic Book ( trip ticket ) is that it is issued by one of the car clubs that are acceptable to guarantee it towards the Customs Administration, that its specified period of validity has not expired, and trip ticket is valid for use in Lebanon, and that it has a serial number in addition to being accompanied by a signature Both the club president who issued it and the person in whose name the notebook is given.
What is required to ship car from the UAE to Lebanon for export purpose?
- An export certificate from RTA (mentioning that it is shipped by Al-Fares Cargo Service and Clearance LLC)
- Passport copy – ID copy of the recipient.
Conditions for exporting cars from UAE to Lebanon:
Many Lebanese outside the of country return to their homeland again with the shipment of all their properties and things to the homeland and among those properties is their own car, therefore customs provide you with the advantage of importing cars from abroad to your home country but with some conditions for the car as the year of manufacture Permissible weight and acceptable specifications, and therefore before importing your car you must take sufficient information and verify the customs clearance companies in Lebanon or inquire and contact with the Lebanese customs about the specifications required to enter the car before shipping.
And regarding shipping the car from Dubai and Abu Dhabi to Beirut and the Lebanese regions, there are many different options available when shipping the car, whether, by road freight and is usually shipped by collective carriers that carry many cars and deliver them to Masnaa borders in Lebanon for clearance process, This is the fastest way among car shipping methods to Lebanon, as transit across country borders becomes easier.
But the most traded method is by sea freight from Jebel Ali port in Dubai through containers and deliver to Beirut port or Tripoli port, and although this method takes a longer time to complete the shipping process, it is a safe and low-cost method for long-distance shipping operations and in fact, this is considered Currently, the best option for most customers who want to export their cars from the Emirates to Lebanon.