Shipping from Dubai to Iraq is one of the key services and services of Al Fares, over the years covering services most of the provinces of Iraq through land freight, sea and air freight, if you have shipments or goods heading to Iraq, please contact us at Al-Fares Cargo Services and Clearance, just what you need contact us and inform us about shipping and receiving information. Our team will start the shipping process to you and make the necessary arrangements according to your request from Packaging and repacking in warehouses and then load containers or trucks to you. We strive to offer you a distinguished service, you can ensure that your shipments arrive at their destinations at the best speed and quality.
Shipping from Dubai to Iraq by Land :
Al Fares Cargo Services has provided a fleet of regular and refrigerated trucks and tankers of all types and sizes in order to meet the requirements customers: 10 tons, 25 tons, 12.5 meters, 13.6 meters, 15 meters in addition to trucks heavy and large loads up to 85 ton (LUBD) and vehicle carriers.
We work all the time to serve our customers professionally and vocationally.
AlFares Cargo Company covers all territories and regions of Iraq and Iraqi Kurdistan: Baghdad, Basra, Najaf, Ramadi, Nineveh, Kirkuk, Mosul, Sulaymaniyah, Irbil.
Air cargo from Dubai to Iraq:
Our experience in Al-Fares Cargo Services in air freight operations and our attention to the requirements of our customers and the pursuit of insurance and supply logistics Free of trouble and complexity, has made us the focus on customer confidence in Iraq and many countries of the world, whatever shipments Al fares cargo collecting, packing and then starting the shipping process as per customer request, in addition to processing the papers and documents necessary for import and customs clearance. Al Fares offers this service from all Emirates cities to Baghdad Airport and Erbil Airport.
Shipping from Dubai to Iraq by Sea:
Al Fares Cargo Services offers shipping services from Jebel Ali Port in the UAE to Umm Qasr Port via sea Ship Containers Sizes 20 ft, 40 ft, 45 ft or via containers for large shipments, in addition to the partial shipping service where we are assembled and shipped in participation container to ease shipping costs on the client. Whatever the shipment, Al fares cargo follows the process of receiving it from the factory or the supplier and the procedures of entering it into the Departure terminal and even the port of arrival in Basra.
The most important features of shipping services in Al Fares from Dubai to Iraq:
- Al-Fares provides freight forwarding and transportation of home furniture with packaging service from Dubai to Iraq, Baghdad and many cities and the provinces of Iraq
- Car Shipping from UAE, Dubai to Iraq, Basra.
- Shipping of commercial materials and goods, plastic products and packaging materials, raw materials and industrial of all weights and sizes and machines from Dubai and the UAE to Iraq.
- Refrigerated Land transportation service and other materials via refrigerated trucks from Dubai to Iraq and vice versa.
- Provide customs advice to the customer before starting the shipment and until receiving of the shipment.
- Partial and full shipping service to Baghdad or Basra through the collection of cargo in the company warehouse.
- Extensive experience in maritime and air transit operations.
- Providing all logistic solutions in the service of its customers and facilitating the import of their goods and orders from the UAE.
- Fast Shipping Process, Delivery and submission
- It also provides packing, temporary storage and cargo risk insurance.