Shipping from France to UAEThe trade between the United Arab Emirates and France has reached a high level in terms of the exchange of knowledge, resources, and technology, as the level of sending goods from France to the Emirates has increased to a great level, especially after the conclusion of the free trade agreement signed between the countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council and the European Union, not only that, but Many people seek to travel from France to the Emirates in order to enjoy the sunny weather and tourism in its distinctive resorts and famous medical tourism.
This has made the shipping missions for goods and commercial and personal purposes increasing in recent times, and Al Fares is among the leading shipping companies that provide logistical solutions for transporting and shipping commercial and personal goods from France to Dubai and the Emirates, whether from Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Nice, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Strasbourg, and Other French cities, up to any destination specified by the customer in the United Arab Emirates.
Sea freight from France to UAEAlthough sea freight is slower than air freight, it comes at a much lower cost than air freight, as the shipping process is carried out through ships carrying shipping containers of different sizes 20 feet and 40 feet, and others where these containers are used in shipping for companies and individuals Either in its own container, or partial LCL freight that is based on sharing where only a portion of the container is used to transport a customer's shipment along with other people's shipments.
It departs from the French ports, Bordeaux, Le Havre, and Marseille, heading to Jebel Ali Port in Dubai or Khalifa Port in Abu Dhabi, after which customs clearance is carried out and the shipment is transferred to the customer's door.
Air freight from France to DubaiAlthough air freight is the fastest and most expensive, it is safe and it is recommended to use it for fast and sensitive shipments as well as for personal shipments, and the air freight process takes place from the moment of receiving the shipment to be transferred from the customer’s door to the various French airports, whether Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, Orly airport, Lyon, Marseille, Nice, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Strasbourg, down to the airports of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah, from which the shipment is transferred to the destination specified by the customer after completing the customs clearance process.
Our advantages in shipping from France to the UAE
- Al Fares provides shipping services from the main ports in France to Jebel Ali Port and Khalifa Port.
- Providing a door-to-door express air freight service from France.
- A special service for shipping luggage, excess weight, and cars, from door to door, or from the customer’s door in France to the port or airport in the Emirates.
- Finalizing the necessary procedures and permits to facilitate the passage of containers at Jebel Ali Port and customs clearance on them.
- The possibility of obtaining shipping quotes from France easily through the website.
- Providing refrigerated containers for shipping foodstuffs and medical materials that need a certain degree of cooling during shipment.
- Providing different shipping options from France to the free zones in the UAE.