If you want to ship cars from the UAE to Iraq, whether through land freight or sea freight to the port of Umm Qasr or Basra, Al-Fares Car Shipping Services will be your right choice.
We at Al Fares can provide you with excellent services in sea freight for cars from Jebel Ali Port in Dubai to Umm Qasr Port in Iraq at competitive prices while providing car insurance services throughout the transport period and with long experience to deal with all types of regular, sports and luxury vehicles.
Through continuous and weekly trips through the best shipping lines, with the ability to receive your vehicles from all regions in the UAE to save time and effort and finish all reservations and procedures for customs clearance.
Car shipping methods from Dubai to Iraq
Car shipping from UAE to Iraq via Sea freightContainers give better protection to cars during transport from damage or theft, as they are closed at the port of shipment after loading cars and are not usually opened until they reach their destination, and containers are provided in different sizes 20 feet to load one car or 40 feet to accommodate three or four cars depending on Their sizes.
Car shipping from UAE to Iraq via Land freightThis method of shipping cars to Iraq is considered the least expensive in shipping fees when available across the border, and this system includes collecting several cars from several different customers and shipping them in one carrier to reduce and distribute shipping costs and expenses, but sometimes this method is not available depending on the border situation. Either via Kuwait or Jordan.
Advantages with Al Fares Cargo in vehicle shipping from Dubai to IraqOur distinguished contracts with international shipping lines provide services to the port of Umm Qasr or Basra at the best prices and the shortest period.
- Our professional team with its specialized experience in car shipping and its procedures.
- Scheduling the receipt of the car that suits the customer and the sailing schedule of the shipping line to ensure that it arrives as soon as possible to its destination.
- Providing internal recovery transport to receive customers' cars from all regions in the UAE.
- Ability to track the car throughout the shipping period until it reaches its destination.
- Inventory, and inspection of the vehicle before carrying out the shipment process, explaining the shipping process, and the required documents and documents.
- Dealing with complete documentation, handling operations, and customs clearance operations at the ports of departure and arrival.